Queenscliff Point Lonsdale Community Enterprise Grants
Details for grant applications under the Queenscliff Point Lonsdale Community Enterprise Grants program for 2014 will be available early in the new year.
Applications are welcome from clubs, associations and informal groups, including new and unincorporated groups in the Borough.
The total funding pool available is usually around $20,000, with a limit per grant of $3,000. These details will be confirmed in early 2014.
Applications are able to be made, once a grant's round is announced, either directly or printed off through the website www.qplce.org.au. Forms are also available from Council offices and the Bendigo Bank.
Completed forms should be sent to P.O. Box 29, Point Lonsdale 3225.
All applications must meet these criteria to be considered:
- Local community (postcode 3225 = Queenscliff and Point Lonsdale) is the target beneficiary
- Project is not currently funded or able to access funds from other sources
- Applicant is able to use the funding within the required timeframe
- Applicant is willing to recognise QPLCE and/or sponsor as the provider of funds with appropriate signage or newsletter acknowledgments
- Applicant is able to send at least two representatives to the QPLCE Celebration.
In addition, there is a preference for projects that have clear 'health and wellbeing' benefit, in that they enable or promote physical activity, mental health, sport, nutrition, community connectedness, health promotion or a healthy lifestyle.
For further information, please contact QPLCE Grants Sub Committee Chair, Geoff Peters, on 0419 151 673.