Local Laws – Boat Ramp
The Borough of Queenscliffe's Boat Ramp is located in Jordan Reserve at the northern end of Hesse Street. Facilities include an amenity block with shower and boat wash-down bays.
A parking fee of $12.00 applies for a day ticket (24 hr). This can be purchased from the machines on site and should be displayed face up on the vehicle dashboard so it is clearly visible from outside of the vehicle.
The parking fee applies to all vehicles using the parking area, with or without trailers attached.
- The ticket machine accepts coin or credit card and payWave / PayPass payment; Visa and MasterCard only. No EFTPOS available.
Annual Parking Permit
If you use the boat ramp regularly you may wish to consider an Annual Parking Permit for $198.00 for non-residents and $126.00 for residents / ratepayers.
Boat wash-down regulations
- The wash-down bays are for annual permit or day ticket holders only.
- Cleaning of fish is prohibited in the wash-down bays.
- Hoses must have a trigger nozzle.
- Motors must not be flushed prior to 8.00am or after 8.00pm.