Local Laws – Boat Ramp
The Borough of Queenscliffe's Boat Ramp is located in Jordan Reserve at the northern end of Hesse Street. Facilities include an amenity block with shower and boat wash-down bays.
A parking fee of $10.00 applies for a day ticket (24 hr). This can be purchased from the machines on site and should be displayed face up on the vehicle dashboard so it is clearly visible from outside of the vehicle.
The parking fee applies to all vehicles using the parking area, with or without trailers attached.
- The ticket machine accepts coin or credit card payment; Visa and MasterCard only. No EFTPOS available.
- If the credit card facility is not operational, coins may be obtained from either the Coast Guard Office or from the bait and tackle shop on the corner of Hesse St and Symonds Rd).
Annual Parking Permit
If you use the boat ramp regularly you may wish to consider an Annual Parking Permit for just $194.00 for non-residents and $124.00 for residents / ratepayers.
Boat wash-down regulations
- The wash-down bays are for annual permit or day ticket holders only.
- Cleaning of fish is prohibited in the wash-down bays.
- Hoses must have a trigger nozzle.
- Motors must not be flushed prior to 8am or after 8pm.