Get involved in protecting our local environment
The Borough of Queenscliffe encourages residents to get involved in community life by joining in activities, programs and events to protect our environment.
A number of groups are working to protect and care for our local environment and volunteers are always welcome to join in. These groups include:
- Marine and Freshwater Discovery Centre
- Swan Bay Environment Group
- Bellarine Catchment Network
- Queenscliffe Community Plant Nursery
- Queenscliff Global Warming Group
- Queenscliffe Community Garden
- Conservation Volunteers Australia.
Volunteering is a great opportunity to make new friends and take part in protecting our natural assets to make sure our children and grandchildren can enjoy the idyllic lifestyle we currently enjoy.