Events and activities
From sports carnivals to music festivals, there's always something happening in the Borough of Queenscliffe.
One of the highlights is the Queenscliff Music Festival, held annually in November and featuring some of the top contemporary performers from Australia and overseas.
Other event highlights include:
- Rip View Swim Classic in January.
- Queenscliff Maritime Festival, held annually in March.
- Mayoral Ball raising funds for the Good Friday Appeal.
- Thomas the Tank Engine days at the Bellarine Railway.
- Sea of Words writing, reading and storytelling celebration throughout May.
- Regular community and farmers markets.
Check out the Events calendar for upcoming events and activities.
To have your event listed please complete the online form or contact Maree Greenwood at the Queenscliffe Visitor Information Centre on 03 5258 4843.