Local Laws – Boat Ramp
The Borough of Queenscliffe's Boat Ramp is located in Jordan Reserve at the northern end of Hesse Street. Facilities include an amenity block with shower and boat wash-down bays.
Annual Parking Permit
If you use the boat ramp regularly you may wish to consider an Annual Parking Permit for $202.00 for non-residents and $129.00 for Borough of Queenscliffe residents / ratepayers.
Annual permits for the Boat Ramp are available from Customer Service and are valid from 1 January to 31 December. Permits are available all year round, with the amount calculated on a pro-rata basis. A renewal form will be mailed out each year to annual permit holders.
A parking fee of $12.00 applies for a day ticket (24 hr). This can be purchased from the machines on site and should be displayed face up on the vehicle dashboard so it is clearly visible from outside of the vehicle.
The parking fee applies to all vehicles using the parking area, with or without trailers attached.
- The ticket machine accepts coin or credit card and payWave / PayPass payment; Visa and MasterCard only. No EFTPOS available.
Boat wash-down regulations
- The wash-down bays are for annual permit or day ticket holders only.
- Cleaning of fish is prohibited in the wash-down bays.
- Hoses must have a trigger nozzle.
- Motors must not be flushed prior to 8.00am or after 8.00pm.