The Borough of Queenscliffe Annual Report is presented as part of Council's commitment to open, transparent and accountable governance.
It informs Council, ratepayers, community members and other stakeholders of the achievements and challenges of the past financial year and provides key information required under the Local Government Act 1989 and other relevant legislation.
The report highlights Council's performance against the Council Plan and the annual Business Plan. It includes information about Council's operations during the financial year, as well as an outline of Council services and its commitment to corporate governance.
The 2018–19 Annual Report will be considered by Council at its next Ordinary Meeting to be hold on Thursday 24 October 2019.
Download the 2018–19 Annual Report by clicking here or on the image below (please note that this is a 27MB download). A hard copy is available for viewing at Council offices and the Queenscliff Library.
- 2017–18 Annual Report Flipbook
- 2017–18 Annual Report PDF
- 2016–17 Annual Report Flipbook
- 2016–17 Annual Report PDF
- 2015–16 Annual Report Flipbook
- 2015–16 Annual Report PDF
- 2014–15 Annual Report Flipbook
- 2014–15 Annual Report PDF
- 2013–14 Annual Report PDF
- 2012–13 Annual Report Part 1
- 2012–13 Annual Report Part 2
- 2012–13 Annual Report Part 3
- 2011–12 Annual Report
- 2010–11 Annual Report
- 2010–11 Annual Financial Report
- 2009–10 Annual Report
- 2009–10 Annual Financial Report