Economic Development Strategy
The Borough of Queenscliffe Economic Development Strategy was developed throughout 2017 in partnership with Deloitte.
The Strategy has been designed around five pillars that build on existing opportunities:
- Increase sustainable yield from the visitor economy
- Connect and partner with local government counterparts and large employers in the region
- Utilise built and natural assets to deliver experiential excellence for visitors
- Diversify the local economy into non-visitor sectors
- Present the Borough as a premier location for retirees
The ultimate goal of the Economic Development Strategy is to future-proof the Borough, ensuring sustainable business, driving economic benefits for the greater community and saluting our heritage values so that our safe haven can welcome and support a thriving population for generations to come.
The Borough of Queenscliffe adopted the Economic Development Strategy at the Ordinary Meeting of Council on 14 December 2017.
For further information about this project or to discuss business, investment and economic development opportunities contact Shannon Di Lisio, Economic and Community Development Program Leader, at firstname.lastname@example.org.